Thursday, February 7, 2008

The worst cookies on the face of the planet

So...I made these out of the Taste of Home Best Loved Cookies magazine I got for Christmas...may I just say they were HORRIBLE! They tasted like biscuits. Initially I thought the recipe was a little odd...a little lacking in the sugar dept., but I said to myself, "Hey, this is taste of home. They do all that crap with testing their recipes. I've read about it. I'll go ahead and give it a shot." Well...I checked my measurements and ingredients and I followed the recipe correctly, and they were BAD BAD BAD! Like tiny salty biscuits that had melty peppermint candy chunks disspersed throughout. Ick. I actually took a picture of them in the trash can, but then I decided I didn't want to post a picture of my trash can on here.



They may look edible. But, I promise, they are not.

No comments: