Wednesday, February 27, 2008

German Chocolate Cake Cookies

I hate coconut. I hate it. I hate the smell. Ick. Ick. Ick. The texture. There is nothing redeeming to be said about coconut.



Apparently I am the only one that feels this way.

Chocolate chip and coconut cookies topped with coconut pecan icing and then drizzled with chocolate. A cookie amalgamation of German Chocolate Cake, Derby Pie and Samoas. (That is if cookies were people that could be amalgamated.)

These were a favorite of Mom #2 and another one of her selections from the Taste of Home Cookie magazine.
Other name options for these cookies:
"Damn Good Cookie."
"MMMmmm"
"Best cookies you have made"

Jack, of course, eats them for the chocolate and tries to ignore the coconut.

2 comments:

Robin said...

***** Five Cookies

Mom #1 voted for "Best Damn cookies!"

Jake said...

It's okay...I hate coconut as well