Thursday, February 21, 2008

Flourless Oatmeal Peanut Cookies



These were Patti's second choice cookies. A tad disconcerting initially as the recipe is almost entirely oatmeal and peanut butter with some crushed peanuts and chocolate chips. I also baked them for the maximum amount of time allotted according to the fabulous Taste of Home Best Loved Cookies magazine....and they were still really squishy and swirly in the middle, but they turned out pretty well and firmed up quickly after taking them out of the oven. Which make sense seeing as how they were mainly peanut butter.


Mom likes them too...as you can see. It took several photographs for her to actually smile. I would say it was because she was so busy eating the tasty cookie...I would be lying. She just does not smile.

2 comments:

Robin said...

***** Five Stars!

Yes, they were yummy cookies... No, I did not eat them all! I don't like oatmeal, loved these......

Katie said...

Did you bake this weekend? Did you use your new toy? Go check out my site.