Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Andes Mint Chip Cookies

I *heart* Andes Mints. Just the original. Not the psycho cherry or whatever "holiday" flavors they come out with. Just Andes Mints. Mmmm...delicious:-) Awhile back Kroger carried an Andes Mint Chip Ice Cream...it was freaking amazing...and for a good month straight you could always find some of it in our refrigerator. Sadly or fortuitously depending on how you look at it...that ice cream is no longer.
Anyway...Andes Mints now makes Andes Mints baking chips...I was all for it. I decided to go with the recipe that comes straight off the back of the bag.

They all turned into these evenly sized perfectly adorable little cookies...that weren't my favorite. I know. I just said how much I love Andes Mints...but these cookies just really didn't do it for me. I think I could do a better job replicating the flavor of Andes Mints in cookie form than these did simply by adding the chips to a cookie. But they were cute, and Barb did love them.

No comments: