Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sandy Pecans



I don't really care that much for nuts...but these are actually pretty tasty. I wasn't paying much attention to the actual recipe at first so I had already started mixing some of the ingredients together before I noticed that it called for four freaking cups of flour. This is a perfect example of why you should completely read the recipe including amounts before beginning anything. If I had, I might not have eight dozen decent sized pecan sandies right now.

I've never actually consumed a store bought pecan sandie before, so I can't testify if these are that similar or not, but people seem to be eating them. Again, I must make note of the fact that my test group don't seem to be all that discerning when it comes to free baked goods.

1 comment:

Allen said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm great and all...but where are my weekend treats...honestly?